Tomorrow, July 29, Invicta FC returns to Kanas City for the organization’s 18th event. Historic Scottish Rite Temple hosts Invicta FC 18, headlined by unbeaten strawweight phenom Alexa Grasso (7-0) taking on Jackson-Wink MMA product Jodie Esquibel (5-1).
The eight-fight card streams live and exclusively via UFC Fight Pass at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
INVICTA FC 18 WEIGH-IN RESULTS
* Strawweight: Alexa Grasso (115.4 lb) vs. Jodie Esquibel (115.8 lb)
* Flyweight: Agnieszka Niedzwiedz (125.9 lb) vs. Christine Stanley+ (128.6 lb)
* Strawweight: Mizuki Inoue (115.1 lb) vs. Lynn Alvarez (114.8 lb)
* Bantamweight: Cindy Dandois (135.4 lb) vs. Jessamyn Duke (135.9 lb)
* Featherweight: Megan Anderson (146 lb) vs. Peggy Morgan (144.6 lb)
* Atomweight: Tessa Simpson (106 lb) vs. Simona Soukupova (105.6 lb)
* Bantamweight: Aspen Ladd++ (138.1 lb) vs. Jessica Hoy (135 lb)
* Bantamweight: Sijara Eubanks (135 lb) vs. Amberlynn Orr (135.2 lb)
+Stanley elected not to cut any additional weight and was fined 25 percent of her purse.
++ Ladd elected not to cut any additional weight and was fined 25 percent of her purse.
Photo Credit: Scott Hirano, Invicta FC