Just moments ago on FS1’s “The Herd with Colin Cowherd,” UFC President Dana White reminded Floyd Mayweather that Conor McGregor is under contract with the UFC and he’s the only person who can make a real fight offer. His offer: $25 million to each Floyd and Conor to fight (boxing), as well as negotiate the PPV split. Dana realizes Floyd wants $100 million and believes with the guaranteed $25 million, along with a split of the PPV, he will come close to that number.
* EXLUSIVE: Hollywood Director Frank Coraci shares behind-the-scenes stories and video of working with Conor McGregor on the Pegasus World Cup Invitational campaign: http://www.mmaheat.com/other/2017-01-10-frank-coraci-talks-conor-mcgregor.htm
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts