MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant spoke via Skype with the UFC’s 6th-ranked Welterweight Gilbert “Durinho” Burns and heard what he had to say about facing Tyron Woodley on May 30, 2020. Gilbert talks about the importance of the match-up, training during the Coronavirus pandemic, the down-side of a busy fight schedule and more!
MMA H.E.A.T. Podcast #246: UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs Burns Preview
UFC’s Mackenzie Dern On Facing Hannah Cifers After 1st Loss, MMA As A Mom + COVID Camp
SUBSCRIBE for more from MMA coverage: https://www.youtube.com/KarynBryant?sub_confirmation=1
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Alan on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AlanJouban
* Follow Wade on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WadeEck
* Follow MMA H.E.A.T. on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Karyn I have such a crush on you.
Thanks Karen, I've been looking everywhere for a Burns interview.