MMA H.E.A.T.’s Karyn Bryant held a live chat at 3pm PT to talk about working the UFC Brasilia show during the coronavirus crisis. She discussed her travel to and from Brazil, how fight week unfolded and the changes to UFC London. Of course, she answered questions and discussed Charles Oliveria’s submission win over Kevin Lee, Gilbert Burns’ TKO of Demian Maia and more!
SUBSCRIBE for more from MMA coverage: https://www.youtube.com/KarynBryant?sub_confirmation=1
* Follow Karyn on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Follow Alan on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AlanJouban
* Follow Wade on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WadeEck
* Follow MMA H.E.A.T. on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
Please remember, you can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
Good timing linking those videos while talking about the old ones, like the Joe B video. I could tell it was old by the title when it says WEC’s Joseph Benavidez lol
ooohh myy gaaawwsh – shes crying aaw so cute 42:45
"I'm not a dumb b*tch."
Karyn Bryant, 2020
Thanks Karen, respect keep up the hard work. Great to see women representing the sport! Stay safe peeps
Ton of respect for you and your husband Wade, best wishes and stay safe.
Karyn, just to let you know, about you wondering who crowd would root for in Maia x Burns fight:I am brazilian, Maia is a legend here, he is in the UFC much longer, Maia already gave interview in super popular show here in Brazil, he is almost as popular as Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo here, Maia is really popular.And nobody know Burns actually, only hardcore fans, no doubt that 100% of the crowd would root for Maia.
Sir, show some respect! But ya agree
kevin lee was given a bad stylistic matchup….. unlike connor mcgregor who gets easy fights
He asked for it and wanted it
great video keep up the amazing work