On this edition of The MMA H.E.A.T. Podcast, UFC anchor Karyn Bryant and UFC Welterweight Alan Jouban discuss the action that went down at UFC Vegas 6, where Derrick Lewis defeated Aleksei Oleinik via TKO in the main event. They also discuss wins scored by Chris Weidman, Beneil Dariush, Kevin Holland and more. In addition, Alan lets us know how he’s feeling as he continues to recover from COVID-19.
➡️ FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
* Karyn: http://www.instagram.com/KBHEAT
* Alan: http://www.instagram.com/AlanJouban
* Wade (producer): http://www.instagram.com/Wade.Eck
* MMA H.E.A.T.: http://www.instagram.com/MMAHEAT
➡️ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
* Karyn: http://www.twitter.com/KarynBryant
* Alan: http://www.twitter.com/AlanJouban
* Wade (producer): http://www.twitter.com/WadeEck
* MMA H.E.A.T.: http://www.twitter.com/MMAHEAT
➡️ You can also find our content using these domains:
* http://www.MMA.media: HD video coverage
* http://www.MMA.audio: iTunes
* http://www.MMA.help: pro-MMA techniques and instruction
* http://www.MMA.diet: essential nutrition and discounts
here is the card for UFC 252 Miocic vs Cormier 3Prelims on Fight Pass at 7pm/4pmFeatherweight DivisionKai Kamura 7-2 vs Tony Kelley 5-1Heavyweight DivisionChris Daukcus 8-3 vs Parker Porter 9-5Prelims on ESPN @ 8pm/5pmWomens Strawweight DivisionAshley Yoder 7-5: 3-4 vs. Livia Renata Souza 13-2: 2-1Featherweight DivisionTJ Brown 14-7: 0-1 vs. Daniel ChavezWomens Strawweight Division15. Felice Herrig 14-8: 5-3 vs. Virna Jandiroba Lightweight DivisionJim Miller 32-14, 1NC: 21-13, 1NC vs. Vinc Pichel 12-2: 5-2PPV Main Card Featherweight DivisionHerbert Burns 11-2: 2-0 vs. Daniel Pineda 26-13, 2NC: 3-4Bantamweight Division12. John Dodson 21-11; 10-6 vs. 15.Merab Dvalishi 11-4: 4-2Heavyweight Division5. Junior Dos Santos 21-7: 15-6 vs. 6. Jairinhizo Rozenstriuk 10-1; 4-1Bantamweight Division14. Sean O Malley 12-0: 4-0 vs. Marlon Vera 15-6-1: 9-5UFC World Heavyweight Championship. C. Stipe Miocic 19-3: 13-3 vs. 1. Daniel Cormier 22-2, 1NC: 11-2, 1NC
Yay Alan! So glad you’re well❤️. Glad the family is also well.
yeah most of the time I heard covid cases are like Alan's, usually you can recover at home w/o going to the hospital. unlike what the media is saying.
Been a while, missed yalls convos
I can’t listen to this anymore. Karyn interrupts nonstop. Let the man talk please.
Relax man there friends